HYPE ANNUAL GRAPHIC CONTEST 2023
This year, the theme of the contest has shifted to the “streets”; opening up the chance for participants to showcase their best, most creative depiction of streets and alleys to their heart’s content. As is tradition, HYPE has partnered with yet another prominent local artist—SnakeTwo—to develop its 2023 key visual for the contest.
Time Remaining (GMT)
Theme of HYPE Graphic Contest 2023
YOUR EVERYDAY STREETS
Showcase your creative artwork depicting your everyday streets and alleys. Share the things you pass by daily, interesting people, places and items that you never really give a second thought to. There is always more than meets the eye, and we want to see them from your perspective.
What is HYPE Annual Graphic Contest?
HYPE has announced its fourth consecutive annual graphic contest for the year 2023 – officially called the “HYPE Annual Graphic Contest 2023”. The competition, first introduced in the year 2020 snagged the attention of many local talents as they put their limitless skill and imagination to the test in order to come out on top.
The contest, which was previously called “Creativity Breeds Unity”, encourages everyone across the country to develop their own artwork centered around a particular theme.
1. Get your creative juice going and create your best work.
2. Showcase your artwork to the public :
• Publish your creative artwork on your Instagram feed
• Ensure your account is set to public
• Tag @HYPE_MY on your image
• In the caption, tag @HYPE_MY and #HYPEGRAPHICCONTEST to enter
3. The contest will run from September 9th, 2023 to November 30th, 2023.
4. The winners will be chosen and will be judged by selected creative panels based on the following criteria :
5. Winners will be announced on HYPE social media on December 9th, 2023.
So what are you waiting for? Get to it, go crazy, be unique, have fun!
All artwork submissions must adhere to the following format and requirements
- Your artwork must be featured on a black or white (blank) t-shirt
- Formats accepted : Ai (Adobe Illustrator) / Psd (Adobe Photoshop)
- For vector-based art :
◦ Create font outlines (if applicable)
◦ Select all applicable pantones
- For photographic / 4CP artwork :
◦ Must be on a transparent background
◦ Artwork (JPG, PNG, TIG, BMP, GIF) must originate at 300 DPI setup to thesuggested imprint size
◦ Bitmap files must be submitted at 600 DPI – setup to the suggested imprint size
◦ If your artwork contains linked and vector-based images, be sure to include themin your submission
* Winners will be asked to provide their artwork in one of the accepted formats above *